Company: Community Resources for Justice (CRJ)
Location: Throughout the state of Massachusetts
Job Type: Full-time; Part-time
Salary: $13.00 to $14.00 /hour
Application Deadline: Until filled
Community Resources for Justice (CRJ) is a unique, 140 year old nonprofit organization headquartered in Boston. Community Strategies of Massachusetts (CSMA), a division of CRJ, supports adults with developmental or intellectual disabilities through specialized services from Day Programs, Shared Living arrangements with providers as well as over 40 community-based group homes.
This is a great opportunity to receive valuable training to not only start your Human Service career but also to advance it. CRJ offers opportunities of tremendous career advancement and professional development. The average earnings for this role exceeds $40,000 annually with some overtime, plus excellent benefits.
We are currently seeking a compassionate and reliable Residential Counselor to join our growing team support our clients in the group home setting.
In this crucial role you will:
- Aid our clients to live a full and meaningful life.
- Implement their individual service plans based on needs and goals.
- Promote community involvement and safety
- Teach clients how to manage activities of daily living such as cleaning, cooking, shopping, budgeting, personal hygiene, health care practices, money management, traveling, self-control and leisure time
- Identify areas of crisis and defuse the situation, ensuring the safety of all concerned
- Administer medication according to MAP regulations, as applicable.
- Transport clients to employment opportunities, medical appointments as necessary
This is an excellent opportunity to receive valuable training to not only start your Human Service career but also to advance it. CRJ offers tremendous career advancement and professional development not to mention excellent benefits (401K w/ Match, Tuition Remission/Reimbursement, Medical, 100% Paid STD, and much more).
- No Experience Necessary
- Minimum of High School Diploma;
- Valid Driver’s License w/ reliable transportation
- Friendly, outgoing, reliable, dependable, flexible
Community Resources for Justice offers a full benefits package. For more information visit our website.
CRJ provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Visit our website: https://careers-crj.icims.com/jobs/4424/residential-counselor—coma/job for more information or please contact:
Community Resources For Justice
500 Harrison Avenue, 1-F
Boston, MA 02118
P: 617-423-2020 x 2509
F: 617- 423-2268
Apply Today – Text: JoinCRJ to 97211