You have taken the first step! We look forward to connecting with you and answering any questions you might have about our programs.
Check out the links below to explore more:
Explore our Degrees and Certificates to learn more about the over 70 programs we offer.
Learn how to pay for your program on our Financial Aid page.
Are you a Veteran? Visit our Veterans Services page to explore the assistance available to you.
Classes offered include but are NOT limited to:
Benefits of Summer Sessions
- You can tackle a tough class and focus on it
- You can take multiple classes and get “ahead” for the fall
- You can transfer your credits to another college
Summer 2020 Dates
- Full Summer Semester: May 25 – August 20
- Summer Session I: May 25 – July 2
- Summer Session II: July 13 – August 20