Mount Wachusett Community College held a pinning for its Dental Assisting program graduates on Friday, August 26, 2022.
“I would like to take the opportunity to congratulate each of you and thank you for choosing the Mount for your education,” noted MWCC President James Vander Hooven. “Tonight is just the beginning of your next journey, as you enter this field, a caring field I ask you to stay in touch with us and with each other. We look forward to your continued success.”
Students were welcomed by Dental Education Program Director Cynthia Cadoret, and were pinned by faculty members Kristen Columbus, Nicole Galloway, Kaitlyn Geise, and Kelly Jancaitis.
The Dental Assisting Certificate is one of three dental education options at Mount Wachusett Community College. MWCC also offers a two-year Dental Hygiene Associate Degree and a new Dental Radiology Certification program.
The students who earned their Dental Assisting Certificate are:
- Stephanie Constant – Leominster, MA
- Sky Hutchful – Fitchburg, MA
- Mary Miller – Gardner, MA
- Olivia Olmeda – West Townsend, MA
- Alyssa Patnaude – Keene, NH
- Christina Raisdanaee – Leominster, MA
- Xenia Rodriguez – Fitchburg, MA
- Abigail Sarante – Leominster, MA
- Sophia Wenning – Leominster, MA
To learn more about the Dental Education Programs offered at Mount Wachusett Community College, please visit our Dental Hygiene pages.