MWCC transcripts, both official and unofficial, are provided to students and alumni free of charge.
Transcript requests made in person at the MWCC Records Office usually can be processed immediately.
Normal processing time for transcript requests received by mail, fax, or email is 5 – 7 business days from the date of receipt of your transcript request.
All transcripts sent to another college or to an employer include a prepaid postcard to verify receipt of the transcript.
Choose the transcript request method most convenient for you:
- View your unofficial transcript or request your printed, official transcript online via WebConnect. For instructions, click here (PDF).
- Print our Transcript Request Form* (PDF) and return the completed form via any of the following means:
- Email a scan of the completed form to Records@mwcc.mass.edu.
- Fax the completed form to 978-630-9554.
- Deliver the completed form to the MWCC Records Office at the Gardner campus.
- Mail the completed form to:
Mount Wachusett Community College
444 Green St.
Gardner, MA 01440
Attn: Records Office
*You can also write a letter in place of the Transcript Request Form and send your letter to the MWCC Records Office via any of the means described above. Your letter must include your actual signature and the following information:
- Your name
- Your mailing address, including zip code
- Your MWCC student ID number
- The name and address of the person, institution, or company to which we should mail your transcript
- If you want the transcript to be mailed to you, please simply state this in your letter.
- Your approximate dates of attendance at MWCC
- Your phone number, in case the MWCC Records Office needs to reach you in connection with your request.
Please note: Transcript requests are not accepted via telephone.
For questions about transcripts, please call the MWCC Records Office at 978-630-9106.