How to Apply
- All new MWCC students must be admitted to an eligible degree or certificate program. It is recommended that you apply for admission to MWCC and for financial aid at the same time.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.ed.gov. You may list up to 10 different college codes on the FAFSA, make sure that MWCC (school code 002172) is listed as one of your choices.
- Returning MWCC students must re-apply for financial aid by May 1 of every year.
- Certain applications are randomly selected for a verification process. Students will be notified via email if follow-up documentation is required.
- Once all requested documents are received and processed, an award notification is sent via email and may also be viewed online via the iConnect portal.
Activate your MWCC Student Email Account!
The Financial Aid Office will send most correspondence to your MWCC student email account. It is important that you activate your account and check it regularly to ensure that you are receiving all important notifications. Detailed instructions are available here.
Monthly payment option
An interest-free monthly payment plan is available for new and continuing students. For more information, call the student accounts office at 978-630-9149 or email email@example.com
Helpful Financial Aid Links