All MWCC students have access to iConnect, which is a tool that allows you to keep up to date with exactly what is happening at MWCC and with your student record. Log in regularly and use all of the apps available to take control of your education.
In addition to having the student life calendar, faculty absence list, and weekly Green Street Café menu right at your fingertips, you’ve also got a whole section of apps that are personalized to you:
- Blackboard: MWCC’s online learning management program which many professors use (online and in-person). Take the easy Blackboard tutorial (Click on “Login” and type in “demo” as the username and password.)
- Tutoring through Blackboard: Professional tutors are available 7 days a week through Thinking Storm for help with math, biology, chemistry, and physics. You can also set up a live chat appointment for help with writing, accounting, economics, finance, nursing, anatomy & physiology, and computing. Learn more about MWCC tutoring options here.
- WebConnect: Use WebConnect to register for classes, view/print your schedule, and check on your financial aid award. Get step-by-step instructions on how to do both. Or view a quick sheet on financial aid and checking your transcripts.
- Email: All students have an email account via MWCC, which is powered through Gmail. It’s important to check your email daily (or forward it to an account you do check often), as it is the main form of communication used by MWCC.
- DegreeWorks: DegreeWorks can help you track your classes, register, and determine what courses are needed for your major. Learn more about it here.
- AwardSpring: Your one stop spot to apply for MWCC scholarships. Fill out one application and get considered for over 20 scholarships-for both current students and those transferring to a 4-year school!
- Atomic Learning: This is an online learning training and professional development app filled with tutorials for all things technology related.