All MWCC students have access to iConnect, your MWCC student portal. College announcements, campus life and student support service details along with important documents and forms are all found in iConnect.
The best part about iConnect is the whole section of apps that are personalized to you under My Apps:
- Blackboard: MWCC’s online learning management program which professors use (online and in-person). Take the easy Blackboard tutorial (Click on “Login” and type in “demo” as the username and password.) to learn how to use Blackboard.
- Tutoring through Blackboard: Professional tutors are available 7 days a week through Thinking Storm for help with math, biology, chemistry, and physics. You can also set up a live chat appointment for help with writing, accounting, economics, finance, nursing, anatomy & physiology, and computing. Learn more about MWCC tutoring options here.
- WebConnect: Use WebConnect to register for classes, view/print your schedule, and check on your financial aid award. Get step-by-step instructions on how to do both. Or view a quick sheet on financial aid and checking your transcripts.
- Email: All students have an email account via MWCC, which is powered by Gmail. It’s important to check your email daily (or forward it to an account you do check often), as it is the main form of communication used by MWCC.
- DegreeWorks: DegreeWorks is your educational map which helps you track what courses are needed to complete degree requirements and prepare you for course registration each semester. Learn more about it using Degree Works here.
- AwardSpring: Your one-stop spot to apply for MWCC scholarships. Fill out one application and get considered for over 20 scholarships-for both current students and those transferring to a four-year school!
- Hoonuit: This is an online learning training and professional development app filled with tutorials for all things technology related.