Thank you for considering Mount Wachusett Community College (MWCC) as your choice for undergraduate study as an international student in the United States. MWCC offers quality education, convenience, small class sizes and all the support you need to be successful. Students have come to study at MWCC from many different countries around the world such as Brazil, Kenya, Tanzania, China, The Gambia, Korea, Colombia, Argentina, Poland, Ecuador, France, Greece, Vietnam, El Salvador, Laos, Zimbabwe, Peru, Sri Lanka, Russia, Thailand, Haiti, Turkey, Pakistan, Mexico, Malaysia, Jamaica, Bahamas, Jordan and India.
How to Apply
The following credentials are required of all international applicants:
- Complete MWCC International Student Admission Application
- An official copy of secondary/high school record or foreign equivalent – submitted as originals OR certified copies. If documents are not in English, an official translation must be submitted along with your documents. Foreign documents must be evaluated and translated by a US evaluation company like Spantran – MWCC Pathway (offers discounted services), the Center for Educational Documentation (CED) or World Education Services (WES). A list of additional evaluation services is available at www.naces.org/members.
- If English is not the official language of your home country and you have not yet completed a college-level English course, you are required to provide proof of your English proficiency:
- Official TOEFL scores sent directly from Educational testing Servce www.ets.org/toefl
- Official IELTS score sent to us directly from www.ielts.org.
- Copy of your current I-20, as well as any previous I-20s issued to you, if applicable.
- Copy of your current visa and I-94 card, as well as any extensions or previous changes of visa status since your last entry into the United States if applicable.
- Official Affidavit of Financial Support with accompanying evidence for each funding source (bank statements or a certified letter from the bank) showing possession of the minimum amount listed on the affidavit.
- Copy of Passport
- If you are transferring from another US institution, you must submit a completed I-20 transfer authorization form.
- International students applying to a selective program at MWCC must also submit the appropriate selective program application in addition to their other requirements.
Avoid Delays – To avoid delays in processing your application, complete all items required in legible handwriting. Make sure the name on your application matches the names on your transcripts. Provide all required documentation prior to the deadline.
All documents must be submitted in English. If the credentials must be translated, the original copy (or a certified copy of the original) must be submitted along with the translation. All transcripts must be officially certified and sent directly by the educational institution or certified by the appropriate embassy. Photocopies will not be accepted.
To avoid delays in processing your application, please:
- Complete all items required in legible handwriting.
- Make sure the name on your application matches the names on your transcripts.
- Provide all required documentation prior to the deadline.
- May 15 for Fall (September) admission
- November 1 for Spring (January) admission