Request Your Transcript

Student records, including the academic transcript, are protected by the FERPA privacy act. Only the student may request a copy of their academic record. Family or friends are not permitted to access student records without the written consent of the student.

To request your GED/Hiset diploma/transcript please visit Diploma Sender.  All GED requests must go through this site – do not submit a transcript order for your GED. Your GED is not on the college transcript.

OPTION 1 – Electronic (email) Transcript or Expedited Paper Transcript Requests

Mount Wachusett Community College has authorized Parchment to provide self-service electronic delivery of transcripts. This process allows current and former students to use a credit or debit card to order and pay for transcripts in a safe, online transaction.

❌  Not free

✔️  Credit/debit cards accepted

✔️  Rapid delivery

    1. Visit the Parchment website and register or log in if you are a returning user.
    2. Follow the prompts to place your transcript order, including delivery options and fees.


    • Electronic (email) transcript: $6.67
    • Paper transcript US mail option: $6.67 + $2.50 shipping/handling = $9.17

Delivery timeframes:

    • Electronic transcripts are processed immediately provided the student does not have a hold on their account that would prevent the order from being fulfilled.
    • Parchment offers USPS Domestic, USPS International, FedEx Domestic, and FedEx International as mailing methods for the paper transcript option. Paper transcripts that are requested and the order is fulfilled by 6pm EST will be mailed out the same day, otherwise the transcript will be mailed out the next day.


OPTION 2 – Paper transcript sent via US mail or pick-up*

Current and former students can choose to send their transcripts for free through the US mail using MWCC’s online form. Please allow up to 7-10 business days from the date of receipt of your transcript request for processing.

✔️   Free

❌   Rapid delivery not available

Current students: click here and log into your iConnect account to access request the request transcript form.

Former students: click here to request your transcript. Note: You will be prompted to create an account to request your transcript.

If you do not know your student ID number, you can enter 8 zeros (00000000) on the form.

For questions about transcripts, please call the MWCC Records Office at 978-630-9106.