Theatre at the Mount
For more than 36 years, Theatre at the Mount has been Central Massachusetts’ premier regional theatre presenting high quality entertainment at affordable prices. TAM’s season consists of five full-scale musicals and plays, a spring children’s show for young people and a fall touring production performed at local elementary schools. Additionally, TAM offers Summer Drama Camp programs for children and teens and sponsors the TAMY award program, celebrating excellence in high school musicals. Season tickets packages, dinner theatre options and backstage tours for groups are also available.
SENSORY-FRIENDLY PERFORMANCE OF ANNIE
Saturday, December 6 at 2PM
This special performance is specially catered to individuals with sensory-input disorders, autism, and other developmental, cognitive and physical disabilities and their families. To provide a supporting and welcoming environment this dedicated performance includes:
- Lower sound level, especially for loud or jarring sounds
- Reduction of flashing or strobe lights or lighting focused on the audience
- Lights remain on at a low level in the theatre during the performance
- Accommodated house rules: audience members are free to talk and leave their seats during the show
- Extra staff and volunteer support
- Designated “Quiet Room” and “Take a Break Space”
- Social Story and Plot Summary available to prepare for the event
This is a judgment-free, fun experience for the entire family!
Click on image to enlarge