Based on the books by P.L. Travers and one of the most popular Disney movies of all time, MARY POPPINS delighted Broadway audiences for over 2,500 performances and received nominations for nine Olivier and seven Tony Awards, including Best Musical.
MARY POPPINS is an enchanting mixture of irresistible story, unforgettable songs, breathtaking dance numbers, and astonishing stagecraft, with lovable characters and plenty of opportunity for special effects and magical illusions.
This Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious is expected to sell out fast – get your tickets now!
Performances: November 25, 26, December 2, 3 at 8:00PM; November 27 & December 4 at 2:00PM
Special Sensory Friendly Performance – Saturday, December 3 at 2:00PM
OF MARY POPPINS
Saturday, December 3 at 2PM
This special performance is specially catered to individuals with sensory-input disorders, autism, and other developmental, cognitive and physical disabilities and their families. To provide a supporting and welcoming environment this dedicated performance includes:
- Lower sound level, especially for loud or jarring sounds
- Reduction of flashing or strobe lights or lighting focused on the audience
- Lights remain on at a low level in the theatre during the performance
- Accommodated house rules: audience members are free to talk and leave their seats during the show
- Extra staff and volunteer support
- Designated “Quiet Room” and “Take a Break Space”
- Social Story and Plot Summary available to prepare for the event
This is a judgment-free, fun experience for the entire family!
Click on image to enlarge