Mount Wachusett Community College
- an accredited, public two-year institution
- serving 29 cities and towns in North Central Massachusetts
- 269-acre main campus is located in Gardner, Massachusetts
- satellite sites are located in Devens, Fitchburg, and Leominster
The college offers:
- over 40 associate degree and certificate programs
- adult basic education/GED programs
- education and training for business and industry
- noncredit community service programs
Our students enjoy many support services and resources:
- Center of Excellence for Veteran Student Success
- Fitness & Wellness Center
- Academic Support Center
- Center for Civic Learning and Community Engagement
- 555-seat Theatre at the Mount
- Garrison Center Childcare Facility
- Green Street Cafe
- Barnes & Noble College Bookstore
- LaChance Library
Courses are offered during the day, evening, on weekends, and online.
MWCC’s main campus is in Gardner and its satellite campuses are located in Leominster (Leominster Campus), Fitchburg, and Devens (Devens Campus). The main campus includes an academic building with fully-equipped classrooms, laboratories, studios, library and theatre. In addition, the MWCC Fitness & Wellness Center offers a gymnasium, athletic field, running track, racquetball courts, pool, weight room, and fitness center.
MWCC’s facilities are accessible to persons with disabilities. Persons with disabilities who may require accommodations to participate fully in program activities should contact the program director or the counselor for students with disabilities, 978-630-9120.