MWCC offers noncredit courses that enhance your skills, hobbies, work, and personal life. Choose from classes offered days, evenings, or online. No grades or exams (except for licensure courses)! A noncredit course does not offer credit toward an academic degree. Most take these courses to enhance their skills or for recreational purposes. You can learn to use your digital camera, learn how a computer program would help you get ahead at work, you can even learn how to play a musical instrument. We also offer courses to help you grow your business, enhance employees’ skills and maintain customers.
Click through to see our courses coming this Winter & Spring!
Note Regarding COVID-19: The Life Long Learning department is dedicated to bringing Educational, Fun and Inspirational courses to our community. Due to COVID-19 most courses are virtual for the Summer session. For the Fall session when you sign up for a class, we will let you know if that class has to shift to a virtual format or will stay in a face to face format. You can get a refund if you decide you can not take the class online if it does shift. Thank you for your understanding.
New Personal Enrichment Classes for Spring 2021!
- Meditation 2
- Public Speaking
- Learn to Play the Keyboard or Piano
- Classical is Cool
- Writing Your Way Back Home
- Earn Extra Money Mystery Shopping
- Explore 250 Legitimate Home-Based Business Ideas
- Make Money with a Virtual Assistant/Word Processing Business
- Meet the Publisher/Agent – Get Your Manuscript Critiqued
- Instruction to Screenwriting for Television or Movies
- Beginner’s Guide to Getting Published
- Explore 50 Different Self Publishing Options
- Writing for Online Blogs, Magazines and Websites
- Beginner’s Guide to Starting a FREE Blog
- Save Money with Extreme Couponing
- Monetize Websites, Blogs and Social Media with Affiliate Marketing
- History of Musical Instruments
Interested in teaching a non-credit course?
We are always looking for great instructors. Complete this form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply! Course and Instructor Proposal Fillable Form
Contact Lifelong Learning & Workforce Development