STEPS to ENROLL
1. Apply Online
- Fill out the online application
- OR Download an application and:
- Deliver to: 444 Green Street, Gardner, MA
- Fax: 978-630-9554
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Need help? Call the Educational Opportunity Center at 978-630-9823.
Schedule a college placement test (CPT) online or:
- Gardner: 978-630-9244 (Accuplacer walk-in 8:30AM–1PM Monday through Friday. Tuesday evening by appointment.)
- Leominster: 978-630-9812
- Devens: 978-630-9569
You don’t need to test if:
- You took a placement test elsewhere. Have the testing institution fax the test scores to 978-630-9278.
- You’ve completed college-level English and math courses at MWCC or another accredited college.
Send any prior college transcripts to:
Mount Wachusett Community College
444 Green St, Gardner MA 01440
3. Register for Classes
Reserve your seat. Receive academic advice and register for classes. You will meet with advisors to develop your educational plan and review support services.