MWCC offers courses for everyone — even if your plans do not include earning a degree here. At $222 a credit for Massachusetts residents, you will spend far less than you would anywhere else in the area. Whether you are planning to take a few courses for credit to transfer back to your college or university, or you’re getting started on a new degree, make the most of your time here at MWCC! Ready to be a guest student?
- Apply to MWCC
- Obtain your unofficial transcripts from your current college/university
- After applying, you will receive information to access your student portal, along with a Guest Registration Form where you will be able to upload your transcripts.
An admissions representative will reach out to you after you submit your application. If you need assistance with the application please contact Admissions.
When completing the application, choose “No Program – Not Seeking a Degree” as your intended program of study. We can always change this if you choose a different program at MWCC.
Transcript(s) will need to demonstrate successful completion of pre-requisite courses at your current college/university. For example, if you wanted to register for ENG 102 and transfer it back to your current college/university, your transcript needs to show successful completion of ENG 101 (or its equivalent).
Activate iConnect: iConnect allows you to access online course content, check and pay your bill, check your schedule and find your books.
- Go to iConnect
- Click “Activate Your Account”
- Fill in the form and submit (write down your username and password)
- Learn how to use iConnect
You will need a student ID to activate your iConnect account. This will be provided in your acceptance packet soon after applying. If you didn't receive your ID or lost your ID number, please contact Admissions to securely provide it to you.
Activate Student Email: Your MWCC email account is your official means of communication with MWCC and you should check it daily.
- Log into iConnect
- Click the Gmail icon under “My Apps”
- Enter the captcha code and submit
- Your email will be [your iConnect username]@mwcc.edu (e.g. if your username is “tjones” your email will be email@example.com)