Welcome to Student Financial Services!
The Student Financial Services team at Mount Wachusett Community College understands that financing your college education is often the most demanding part of the process. Comprised of both Financial Aid and Student Accounts, Student Financial Services is here to help you navigate the way. We offer a comprehensive program that makes the most of the federal, state, and institutional monies available to you. Our team is committed to assisting you and your family in finding the financial means to achieve an affordable education here at The Mount.
The Student Financial Services team will try, to the extent possible, to award grant funds (funds that do not have to be repaid) to cover tuition, fees, and book expenses. Applying for financial aid early in the year is crucial to receive the maximum aid possible. Since the college does not have sufficient funds to assist everyone, many students find it necessary to obtain a student loan to meet the required costs.
We are here to help you manage your college costs and payments and are committed to working with you to make paying for college easier. You will find we highly encourage accessing the maximum amount of resources as early as possible in your college career so that you can be in the best position to pay for your college expenses.
Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays: 8am-5pm
Financial Aid Documents
The 2022 – 2023 year covers Fall 2022, Spring 2023, and Summer 2023 semesters
These links bring you to our Dynamic Forms tool for submission.
- Asset Information on FAFSA is Missing or Incomplete
- CHDSUP-Child Support Paid Verification 2223
- Documentation of child support received last year 2223
- HHOLD-Verification of Household Size Form 2223
- Independent Status Confirmation 2223
- LOWINC-Verification of Low Income Form
- Parent 2020 Verification of Non-Filing
- Parent 2 2020 Verification of Non-Filing
- Student 2020 Verification of Non-Filing
- Spouse 2020 Verification of Non-Filing