Our Mission: Testing Services at MWCC provides students, faculty, and the greater community with a securely monitored testing environment. Our services are in compliance with the Professional Standards and Guidelines of the NCTA (National College Testing Association).
As a Mount Wachusett Community College student, community member, or distance learning student, we would like you to be aware of our various Testing Services.
- Placement Testing (Accuplacer)
- ATI TEAS – Test of Essential Academic Skills (MWCC students ONLY)
- CLEP – College-Level Examination Program
- DSST – Dantes Subject Standardized Tests
- High School Equivalency Exams (GED and HiSET)
- Pearson VUE
- Testing with Accommodations
- Proctoring Services
Friends and family may not accompany students into the testing room. Anyone not testing, including parents and children, must wait outside Testing Services. Read more information regarding guest/visitor policies.