Testing Department at MWCC
Our Mission: Testing Services at MWCC provides students, faculty, and the greater community with a securely monitored testing environment.
As a Mount Wachusett Community College student, community member, or distance learning student, we would like you to be aware of our various Testing Services.
Note: The MWCC Testing Center requires that all students provide proof of vaccination in order to take a test. Submit your verification by email to firstname.lastname@example.org in advance, or bring your vaccination card to your appointment. Please also note the guidelines below.
MWCC has recently changed its policies concerning on-campus visitors and vaccination status. All persons, including students, faculty, and guests on campus must remain masked at all times on any MWCC campus. As with all our COVID-19 protocols, this is subject to change, based on prevailing public health data and best practices.
Visitor COVID-19 Attestation:
By attending the event you’ve registered for, you are attesting to the following:
- You are fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- In the past 72 hours, you have not experienced:
- Subjective fever (felt feverish) or measured a temperature at or above 100.4°F
- New or worsening cough
- Shortness of breath or chest tightness
- Sore throat
- Extreme fatigue
- Loss of sense of taste or smell
- Persistent muscle aches
- You have not been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 14 days or live with an individual who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 5 days.
- In the last 5 days, you have not knowingly been in close contact with someone who was at the time positive for COVID-19. Close contact means being within six feet of another person for more than 15 minutes during a 24-hour period.
- You have not traveled out of the United States within the last 14 days.
- You have not been personally contacted, directed and/or been advised by a government health department or a healthcare provider to currently self-isolate or self-quarantine. Please stay home if you are sick or have symptoms. Mount Wachusett Community College reserves the right to cancel or make other last minute programming changes due to emerging state and local guidance.
Testing Services Offered
- Academic Student Placement
- ESL Placement Testing
- ATI TEAS – Test of Essential Academic Skills
- CLEP – College-Level Examination Program
- DSST – Dantes Subject Standardized Tests
- High School Equivalency Exams (GED and HiSET)
- Pearson VUE
- Testing with Accommodations
- Proctoring Services
Friends and family may not accompany students into the testing room. Anyone not testing, including parents and children, must wait outside Testing Services. Read more information regarding guest/visitor policies.