Join us for the Summer! Summer Session II Starts July 13!
You don’t need to be an MWCC student to join us for the summer! Our summer courses are open to everyone! You may just be planning to take a few courses for credit to transfer to your current school, or you are thinking about starting a degree and want to get a head start! We are here for you! We’re offering a variety of classes over the summer to help you get ahead or keep you on track.
Classes offered include but are NOT limited to:
Benefits of Summer Sessions
- You can tackle a tough class and focus on it
- You can take multiple classes and get “ahead” for the fall
- You can transfer your credits to another college
Summer 2020 Dates
- Full Summer Semester: May 25 – August 20
- Summer Session I: May 25 – July 2
- Summer Session II: July 13 – August 20