Welcome to MWCC’s Counseling and Wellness Services
Your mental health matters, and we are here to support you. We offer our students, staff and faculty a range of services related to mental health.
- Counseling Services appointments available – contact Leeanne Hadsel, Senior Mental Health Counselor at email@example.com or visit Student Services at the Gardner campus.
- Mental Health Resources
- Wellness Room (for meditation, yoga, etc.) available Monday through Friday from 11:30 to 1:30 pm. Book through the Student Services office.
- Be Well at the Mount – MWCC offers mental health support through Be Well at The Mount. Here, students have access to more pathways for mental health support including:
- 24 hour, 7 day a week, 365 day a year access to counselors
- Free telehealth visits
- Virtual prescribing
- Call the 24/7 Support Line at 833-434-1217 or visit bewellthemount.com
These services will help us to meet you where you are on your journey to better mental health.
Confidentiality will be maintained by adherence to the ethical standards of recognized professional organizations. These standards provide, with some limitations, assurance that a student may address his/her concerns openly with the counselor. Confidentiality is discussed with the student when he or she first visits a counselor.
We hope that you find these webpages helpful during your affiliation with MWCC. Please contact any member of the counseling staff, as needed.