Mountain Lion Pride:
- Join the Pride – As a student, you are in the Pride
- Experience the Pride – Participate in the many activities offered at MWCC
- Lead the Pride – Become a Student Leader as a Student Organization Officer or attend Leadership Training
- Serve the Pride – Help others through Community Service
- Be the Pride – Recognize and appreciate that we are all different and together we are the Pride
- Support the Pride – Look after yourself and other’s wellbeing to ensure we all succeed
Mount Wachusett Community College is always lively with social gatherings and events! The Student Life Office makes sure that there are plenty of opportunities for students of all walks-of-life and interests to get involved, make friends, and have fun on campus and virtually. Whether it be a performer or speaker, hands-on activity, or a lively game, we encourage all students to participate in the events and activities that might be of interest. Participating in activities like these may improve your chances of transferring to another college after graduation, receiving scholarships to pay for college, and improving your career prospects once you’ve finished college.
Common events and activities that you’ll find throughout the year are:
- 30+ student clubs and organizations
- Leadership training and opportunities
- Karaoke/Dance nights
- Game shows
- Hands-on activities (e.g. paint a pet rock)
- BBQs and food-related events
- Student Government Association (SGA) elections and meetings
- Volunteer opportunities
Have an Idea or Want to Help Plan Student Life Events?
Join our CATS (Campus Activities Team for Students) team! Join the CATS Programming Group on InvolveMOUNT.
Student Life Office: At the Center of It All
The Student Life Office is the central location for all the activities listed above. When in doubt—stop by our office to get helpful information and services on any of the following:
- Student Photo ID Cards
- Student Life Events Calendar
- InvolveMOUNT student engagement portal
- Information on Student Organizations
- Nomination papers for Student Government elections
Students with Disabilities…You’re Part of the Plan!
Mount Wachusett Community College is committed to including all students in its programs. If you have a disability and may require accommodation(s) in order to participate fully in any of the Student Life programs, please contact the Student Life staff to discuss your specific needs. If you should require an American Sign Language Interpreter or accessible transportation for an event, a reasonable notification of at least two weeks before the event is required.