What’s Next at Theatre at the Mount
NEW COVID-19 PROTOCOLS – effective January 1, 2022
As we return to live, in-person performances the safety of Theatre at the Mount audiences, staff and performers is our highest priority. We are closely monitoring the ever-evolving CDC public health guidance and regularly evaluate our policies. For the safety and comfort of all who attend our shows, the following protocols are effective January 1, 2022 until further notice:
- All patrons ages 12 and over MUST present either proof of full vaccination, or negative COVID-19 PCR test taken within 72 hours of the performance, or negative COVID-19 antigen test taken within 24 hours of the performance to enter the theatre.
- Children under the age of 12 are allowed to enter when accompanied by a vaccinated adult. When accompanied by an unvaccinated adult, children under the age of 12 must present proof of a negative COVID-19 test to enter.
- All guests over the age of 18 must also provide a current government-issued photo ID (such as driver’s license or passport).
- Proof of vaccination can be provided in one of the following ways:
- Vaccination card
- Clear photo of the front and back of your vaccination card
- Clear photo of the front and back of your vaccination card stored on a phone or electronic device
- Digital vaccination record (including those issued by your health provider, government,
- or other third-party provider such as CLEAR)
- Proof of negative COVID-19 PCR or antigen test can be provided in one of the following ways:
- Printed document from the test provider or laboratory
- An email or text message displayed on a phone or electronic device from the test provider or laboratory
- Patrons who cannot provide proof of vaccination or test will not be permitted to enter.
- Please plan to arrive 30 – 45 minutes prior to show time to allow for vax/test screening as well as ticket scanning. To facilitate the flow of patrons into the theatre we recommend that you have your digital tickets printed or downloaded and ready to be presented upon entry.
- Face coverings MUST be worn at all times in all areas of the theatre, regardless of vaccination status.
- During this time, if you are unable to comply with our safety protocols, we are willing to refund tickets prior to the show or on the day of the performance. Unfortunately, tickets cannot be refunded after the performance.
If you are experiencing COVID symptoms on the day of the performance, please STAY HOME and notify the Box Office as soon as possible before the show.
We will continue to evaluate and update these policies as the situation evolves and post our most up-to-date information on our health and safety polices on the Theatre at the Mount webpage.
|Singin’ in the Rain||The Drowsy Chaperone|
|A Christmas Story||Don’t Dress for Dinner|