Updated December 2021
The health and safety of our campus community is our number one concern.
Jump to Information:
| What you must know:
MWCC Visitor Mask Policy and COVID-19 Vaccination Attestation
Face coverings are optional, please respect personal decisions.
Visitor COVID-19 Attestation
By attending the event you’ve registered for, you are attesting to the following:
- You are fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- In the past 72 hours, you have not experienced:
- Subjective fever (felt feverish) or measured a temperature at or above 100.4°F
- New or worsening cough
- Shortness of breath or chest tightness
- Sore throat
- Extreme fatigue
- Loss of sense of taste or smell
- Persistent muscle aches
- You have not been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 14 days or live with an individual who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 5 days.
- In the last 5 days, you have not knowingly been in close contact with someone who was at the time positive for COVID-19. Close contact means being within six feet of another person for more than 15 minutes during a 24-hour period.
- You have not traveled out of the United States within the last 14 days.
- You have not been personally contacted, directed and/or been advised by a government health department or a healthcare provider to currently self-isolate or self-quarantine. Please stay home if you are sick or have symptoms. Mount Wachusett Community College reserves the right to cancel or make other last minute programming changes due to emerging state and local guidance.
Download the printable MWCC Visitor COVID-19 Attestation Form (PDF)
MWCC has recently revised policies for any in-person activities, and requires that visitors provide agreement to support COVID-19 protocols for events/meetings that occur in person at MWCC's Campus locations. If you are coming to campus for an event/meeting with programs within the Division of Access & Transition or the Brewer Center for Civic Learning & Community Engagement, this agreement must be provided within 24 hours of your visit. These programs include:
- Early College and Dual Enrollment
- College Access: TRIO, Gear Up, UBMS, Talent Search, Shannon Grant
- Brewer Center: Internships, Food Pantry, Nonprofit Partners
- K-12 Teaching & Learning: Youth Venture, Changemaking, Portrait of a Graduate
As we return to live, in-person performances the safety of Theatre at the Mount audiences, staff and performers is our highest priority. We are closely monitoring the ever-evolving CDC public health guidance and regularly evaluate our policies. Please click here to visit the TAM webpage for the most up-to-date visitor requirements prior to visiting campus.
Testing Services will be open for limited, by-appointment seats on the Gardner campus. We anticipate that TEAS, CLEP, HiSET, GED, Accuplacer, and some accommodated exam space will be available on a rotating basis. To request an appointment and COVID-19 requirements, visit the testing page.
| What you must know:
Students shall provide written proof of an official record of full vaccination status to the College by completing the form below (note: Link below is for students and will require iConnect login) or submitting the appropriate forms in person to the Dean of Student’s Office (RM 141 – Gardner Campus).
Students who attend more than one Community College shall provide full vaccination status verification to each separate College. All vaccine verification information shall be treated as confidential student record information.
Understanding your schedule
You can find detailed information about your class format under the “notes” section through WebConnect under your iConnect account.
How will the semester be offered at MWCC? View the short video below.
- For information on how to interpret your schedule or general questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For how your schedule impacts your degree completion or changing particular courses, please contact an advisor. Advising offices are assisting incoming students with registration and orientation, so please be patient as response times may be longer than usual.
- For information on tuition, fees, or financial aid, contact financial aid at 978-639-9169. Again, response times may be longer than usual so please be patient.
- Staff and faculty directory
Safety practices will include measures to create physical distance, enhanced cleaning, and use of disinfecting wipes, hand sanitizer, and face coverings.
FOR STAFF & FACULTY
|What you must know:
Employees shall provide written proof of an official record of full vaccination status to the College by completing the form below (note: Link below are for employees and will require iConnect login).
Request for Reasonable Accommodation
If unable to submit verification of full vaccination status and seeking a reasonable accommodation to comply with the Employee Vaccination Policy, please click the button below to complete and submit the requested documentation as soon as possible and without delay in order to allow adequate time for the individualized interactive process to occur.
If you have tested positive for COVID-19, please contact the Office of Human Resources to follow the College's protocol for contact tracing.
It's the College's mission to ensure faculty and staff have the tools necessary to perform their job effectively and efficiently both on-site and remotely.
- For computer accessories (additional monitor/keyboard/mouse/webcam), use the "Computer Accessory Request" form via iConnect > Forms & Documents*
- For a softphone (calling with an MWCC number from your personal laptop, MWCC laptop or cell phone), use the "Softphone Request" form via iConnect > Forms & Documents*
- For access to the VPN (access to Titan and MWCC remote desktop connection) and request a laptop, use the "VPN" form under "ITS Access Request Forms" via iConnect > Forms & Documents*
*All of the above need to be filled out by a direct supervisor.
If you are in need of additional technology: ask your direct supervisor to put in a request via iConnect > Forms & Documents
- Facilities Services has implemented enhanced cleaning.
- Employees can help by keeping their work areas clean.
- Stay informed about temporary space closures.
- For classroom items needing additional cleaning, place a regular sticky note on each item; this will prompt cleaning staff to disinfect.
To request cleaning supplies and to receive cleaning training email John Bergeron
FOR LIFELONG LEARNING & COMMUNITY EDUCATION STUDENTS
|What you must know:
What you should know:
Resources for accessing a COVID-19 vaccine include:
The rise in COVID-19 cases has led to considerable misinformation online. Visit the CDC website for the most up-to-date and accurate information about the virus and help reduce the spread of misinformation.
Members of the news media should contact Nia Carignan at email@example.com with any questions about MWCC’s response to the coronavirus.