Big Happenings in Leominster!
We are so excited! We just can’t hide it!
Renovations at our Leominster campus are getting underway!
- A New Science Lab!
- Food for Thought Food Pantry
- Pearson Testing Site
- New Student Lounge/Study Areas
- Enhanced Classroom Audio/Visual Equipment
- 14 Upgraded Classrooms and Laboratories
In addition to these renovations, we are enhancing the services offered at our Leominster campus. We’ll be offering:
- Enrollment Services: Admissions & Academic Advising
- SUCCESS Coaches provide support, guidance and connections to college resource
- TRIO North Central Educational Opportunity Center assists eligible students with academic guidance, career, financial aid and financial literacy counseling.
- Adult Education and Workforce Access & Education offer free GED preparation courses, ESOL/ESL courses, and Workforce Training programs
- Student Services provides enhanced student growth and development support for academic success
Where to Access Services During Renovations
Section 30/TOP/Students on Unemployment, Michelle Contey – 978 630-9482, email@example.com
ESL/Dual Language: Jose Mangual, 978-630-9818, firstname.lastname@example.org
Academic Advising 978-630-9109
Transfer Services 978-630-9109
Career Services 978-630-9325
TRiO North Central Educational Opportunity Center
The TRIO North Central Educational Opportunity Center at MWCC is a federally funded grant program designed to assist adults with the college-going process. The EOC team of bilingual education specialists provide guidance with academic, career, financial aid and financial literacy counseling, including one-on-one assistance with admissions and financial aid applications. EOC membership is FREE! If you are interested in receiving services, please give us a call at 978-630-9823 or email@example.com
Student Success Coach
For eligible new students to MWCC, the Leominster campus will house a Student Success Coach to offer support, guidance, and resources to help students succeed in their first year at MWCC. Instead of figuring out what office to go to or who to speak with, the Success Coach will help students navigate the many resources available to them at MWCC and assist each student in succeeding and reaching their potential. For more information please contact:
Aly Pichardo Rosario, Sr., Community Outreach Counselor, Success Coach 978-630-9474
Adult Education and Workforce Access
Adult Education and Workforce Access & Education offer free GED preparation courses, ESOL/ESL courses, and Workforce Training programs.