Apply for Admission
Welcome to Mount Wachusett Community College. We are glad you are considering MWCC to further your education! Applying is easy! You can complete the Admissions Application online by clicking the Apply Online button on this page. Or are you a paper person? If so, click the link below to print out our General Admission Application. Either way, you will be starting the next step in your education by applying to a college with high quality education, personal attention, small classes, caring faculty, and strong support services.
or download the General Application
*Please Note: To apply to a selective program (Nursing, Dental, Physical Therapist Assistant, Medical Lab Technology, Medical Assistant, Health Information Management, or STEM) you must complete the corresponding Selective Program application. Please scroll down to see the list of available Selective Program applications. The links are updated as applications to different programs become available. The general and online application cannot be used to apply to these programs.
Selective Program Applications
Applications for healthcare and other selective programs, dual enrollment, and international students can be found below. For more information on Selective Admission Programs, please attend an information session or contact the Office of Admissions.
- Medical Laboratory Technician Application
- Dental Hygiene Degree Application
- Dental Assisting Certificate Application
- Health Information Management Degree Application
- High School Dual Enrollment Application
- High School Dual Enrollment Request for Age Requirement Waiver
- International Student Application
- Medical Assistant Degree Application
- A.S. Nursing Application
- A.S. Nursing – Advance Standing Application
- A.S. Nursing – LPN to RN Bridge Option Application
- Physical Therapist Assistant Degree Application
- Practical Nursing Certificate Application (Available June 2015)
- Pre-Healthcare Academy Application
- Presidential Academy Application
A warm welcome awaits you at Mount Wachusett Community College! For more information about MWCC or to schedule a campus tour, please visit the Office of Admissions Web site. If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Admissions at 978-630-9110 or email@example.com.