You must get your new Blackboard, Gmail, and WebConnect login and password by clicking on the link below.
Course Access Information
To access Blackboard (Bb) and your MWCC online course:
- Log on to http://iconnect.mwcc.edu
- Enter your username and password.
- Click on the Bb icon.
- Click on the Course Title listed under “My Courses.”
Your MWCC Email Address:
MWCC creates an email account for each student. All course correspondence will be sent to the MWCC email account. To receive MWCC email, logon to your iConnect portal page as describe above and click on the Gmail icon.
Directions to redirect your MWCC student Gmail account to an account that you use daily:
- Log in to your MWCC student Gmail account.
- Select Settings at the top of any mail page.
- Select Forwarding and POP/IMap along the top of the Settings box.
- Select the action you’d like your messages to take: “Forward a copy of incoming mail to” [enter the email account you want the mail forwarded to.]
- To be safe, select the option “keep Mount Wachusett Community College’s copy in the Inbox.” By doing this, you will have all of your course related email backed up safely in case you need it. You have over 25 GB of storage, so you should never run out of archival space.
- You also can set up filters to forward messages that meet specific criteria.
- Click Save Changes.
For MWCC email issues contact the toll-free 24/7 MWCC support center at 866-520-7129.
- Cycle II — Jul 13 – Aug 13 – last day for 4 credit math and all 3 credit courses / Aug 20 – last day for 4 credit lab science classes
- Full — Sep 2 – Dec 22
- Cycle I— Sep 2 – Oct 26
- Cycle II— Oct 31 – Dec 22
Questions and Technical Assistance
If you experience technical problems, please contact the MWCC Blackboard Online Support Center, available 24/7 toll-free, at 1-866-520-7129. For general questions about Online Learning at MWCC, call Vincent Ialenti at 978-630-9356 or Deborah Brennan at 978-630-9275.
As always, books for web courses are available at the Mount Wachusett Community College Bookstore (Gardner Campus). If you are unable to come to campus to purchase your books, you are now able to order your books through the Bookstore’s online site at: http://www.whywaitforbooks.com.