While Mount Wachusett Community College is an open enrollment college, some of our programs have additional requirements. These are called “selective” programs.
To apply to a selective program:
- Attend an Information Session
- Download the appropriate application (see selective program pages)
- Request transcripts from all colleges other than MWCC to include with your completed application. More on transferring courses to MWCC.
- Bring your completed application file with required documents attached to the Office of Admissions on the Gardner Campus or mail it to us postmarked by the application deadline (The front page of the application will list all required items.*)
*We will not be able to accept incomplete applications! If you hand in an incomplete application, we will return it to you and let you know what else you need to bring us. If something is on the way directly to us from a 3rd party (like transcripts), indicate this on the application and we will make a note on your admissions file.
- LPN to RN Bridge Program
- Dental Hygiene
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Veterinary Technology
- Practical Nursing
- Pre-Healthcare Academy
- STEM Starter Academy
- STEM Early College