In an emergency, dial 1111 from any office telephone on campus.
Emergency phones are located throughout the main building and campus grounds:
Inside of the Building:
- Fine arts center by the main door
- Outside of the enrollment center
- Across from the cafeteria
2nd and 3rd Floors
- Phones, that work like a walkie-talkie, are located at each end of the main hallways
- Black phones are located in the middle of each hallway. These phones connect to the college emergency line. They connect you to a portable radio carried by a member of the campus police department. One important thing to remember about these phones is that the officer cannot talk back to you until you stop talking. Please keep all transmissions short—this allows the officer to better communicate with you
Exterior Campus Grounds:
- To the right of the main entrance door
- Outside of the shipping/receiving entrance, across from the Fitness and Wellness Center
- To the left of the entrance door at the Fitness and Wellness Center
- These phones connect to the college emergency line. Any call from this phone is answered by a member of the campus police department. You must stop talking in order for the officer to talk to you. Keep all transmissions short, and pause after you are done speaking.
Contact Campus Police:
Email: Please send questions and/or comments to Police Officer Melissa Croteau.