Welcome to the MWCC Campus Bookstore!
**Note** Bookstore will be closed on Tuesday, June 14 for inventory.
We are pleased to announce that the MWCC Bookstore has re-opened for in-person business. While students remain able to purchase their textbooks online by visiting the Bookstore’s website, students are now able to make in-person transactions. Students who order online can choose to have their books shipped or can elect to pick up their books in person at the Bookstore.
Please keep in the mind following if you plan to visit the MWCC Bookstore on the Gardner campus:
- In-person hours are Monday through Thursday from 9 am to 3 pm, and on Fridays from 9 am to 2 pm.
- Please enter the building via Entrance C (across from the Garrison Center).
- Occupancy in the Bookstore will be limited. Please follow the directions of staff should you be asked to wait outside until another customer departs the store. We appreciate your patience during busy periods and as that you respect those who may be waiting once inside the store.
- Please sign-in at the main register / front counter when you enter the Bookstore (name and contact number). This information will be used for contact tracing purposes only.
- We ask all students to observe social distancing while on campus and inside the Bookstore. Please respect social distancing guidelines as your shop, wait in line, and communicate with Bookstore employees.
- Face coverings are required while inside the building and while shopping in the Bookstore.
- Students can return rental textbooks inside the Bookstore during in-person operating hours (10 am – 2 pm; Monday through Friday) or by using the Drop Box located just outside of Entrance D (anytime).
Any questions about the Bookstore and policies related and included herein should be directed to email@example.com.
Students who have Financial Aid awarded in excess of their tuition and fee charges can view their BOOK STORE CREDIT ELIGIBILITY on iConnect by following these online steps during the appropriate time frame below:
- Log into iConnect
- If you have a book voucher available, click on “You are eligible for a Bookstore Credit” and scroll down to see the amount of your credit.
NOTE: No voucher is actually given. Your refund information is already available at the bookstore.
The MWCC Bookstore is open online, 24/7! Visit to shop for books, t-shirts, sweatshirts, and accessories at any time!