Welcome to the MWCC Bookstore!
COVID-19 Status Information
- As long as the Bookstore (i.e. the MWCC campus) remains closed, students can return rental textbooks via a FREE FedEx return label which can be printed off their website: https://www.bkstr.com/mwccstore/home. Students with rental contracts will get email reminders with those shipping labels attached OR the PDF attached does include directions on how to print that label on demand.
- All Summer textbook orders should be done online. The Bookstore has extended its FREE SHIPPING promise with no minimum purchase required. Students can use their financial aid bookstore voucher online.
- They have extended the Bookstore return “grace period” for an additional 15 days over the student’s posted deadline.
- Students should be sure to check email for updated information from Follett pertaining to rentals and reminders.
- Students can sell back textbooks also through the online website portal, click here for instructions: COVID-Bookstore-FAQ
New Orders Placed will be available for low contact pick up from August 24 to September 17 between the hours of 12 and 2 pm. Students should wait for the email that confirms that item(s) are ready for pickup before arriving. A valid photo ID/student ID is required for pickup. Upon arrival, students will park in Loc C and remain in their car and call 978-632-1075 or 978-632-1079, provide their name and the last four digits of their order number. A team member will meet students at Entrance D (allow 5-10 minutes), verify their ID, and give them their order.
Any questions about the Bookstore and policies related and included herein should be directed to Danielle at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students who have Financial Aid awarded in excess of their tuition and fee charges can view their BOOK STORE CREDIT ELIGIBILITY on iConnect by following these online steps during the appropriate time frame below:
- Log into iConnect
- If you have a book voucher available, click on “You are eligible for a Bookstore Credit” and scroll down to see the amount of your credit.
NOTE: No voucher is actually given. Your refund information is already available at the bookstore. Book voucher dates for the fall semester are August 26–September 23, 2023.
The MWCC Bookstore is open online, 24/7! Visit to shop for books, clothing, and accessories any time!
On-Site Campus Bookstore Contact & Hours
The Gardner Campus bookstore is closed due to COVID-19.