Welcome to the MWCC Campus Bookstore!
COVID-19 Status Information
- The Book store (i.e. the MWCC campus) remains closed for in-person activity.
- The Bookstore has extended its FREE SHIPPING promise with no minimum purchase required. Students can use their financial aid bookstore voucher online.
- They have extended the Bookstore return “grace period” for an additional 15 days over the student’s posted deadline.
- Students should be sure to check email for updated information from Follett pertaining to rentals and reminders.
- Students can sell back textbooks also through the online website portal, click here for instructions: COVID-Bookstore-FAQ
Students should wait for the email that confirms that item(s) are ready for pickup before arriving. A valid photo ID/student ID is required for pickup. Upon arrival, students will park in Lot C and remain in their car and call 978-632-1075 or 978-632-1079, provide their name and the last four digits of their order number. A team member will meet students at Entrance D (allow 5-10 minutes), verify their ID, and give them their order.
Any questions about the Bookstore and policies related and included herein should be directed to Danielle at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rental Book Drop Off Fall 2020
In order to facilitate the return of rented books by students to the book store, we have established the following protocols:
- A secure bin will be placed outside of door D.
- The bookstore will check the bin in the morning, mid-day, and prior to closing
- Students can park in C lot, walk to door D (outside), and drop off the book(s), in the secure bin
- Access into the building and store will not be allowed (unless a student is here for a scheduled class, or other on-campus appointment pre-approved)
- The bookstore takes full responsibility for all returns
This option has been approved to save students from having to pay to mail back books.
Students who have Financial Aid awarded in excess of their tuition and fee charges can view their BOOK STORE CREDIT ELIGIBILITY on iConnect by following these online steps during the appropriate time frame below:
- Log into iConnect
- If you have a book voucher available, click on “You are eligible for a Bookstore Credit” and scroll down to see the amount of your credit.
NOTE: No voucher is actually given. Your refund information is already available at the bookstore. Book voucher dates for the fall semester are August 26–September 23, 2023.
The MWCC Bookstore is open online, 24/7! Visit to shop for books, t-shirts, sweatshirts, and accessories at any time!
On-Site Campus Bookstore Contact & Hours
The Gardner Campus bookstore is closed due to COVID-19.