Welcome to the MWCC Bookstore!
COVID-19 Status Information
- As long as the Bookstore (i.e. the MWCC campus) remains closed, students can return rental textbooks via a FREE FedEx return label which can be printed off their website: https://www.bkstr.com/mwccstore/home. Students with rental contracts will get email reminders with those shipping labels attached OR the PDF attached does include directions on how to print that label on demand.
- All Summer textbook orders should be done online. The Bookstore has extended its FREE SHIPPING promise with no minimum purchase required. Students can use their financial aid bookstore voucher online.
- They have extended the Bookstore return “grace period” for an additional 15 days over the student’s posted deadline.
- Students should be sure to check email for updated information from Follett pertaining to rentals and reminders.
- Students can sell back textbooks also through the online website portal, click here for instructions: COVID-Bookstore-FAQ
New Orders Placed will be available for low contact pick up from August 24 to September 17 between the hours of 12 and 2 pm. Students should wait for the email that confirms that item(s) are ready for pickup before arriving. A valid photo ID/student ID is required for pickup. Upon arrival, students will park in Loc C and remain in their car and call 978-632-1075 or 978-632-1079, provide their name and the last four digits of their order number. A team member will meet students at Entrance D (allow 5-10 minutes), verify their ID, and give them their order.
Any questions about the Bookstore and policies related and included herein should be directed to Danielle at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The MWCC Bookstore is open online, 24/7! Visit to shop for books, clothing, and accessories any time!
On-Site Campus Bookstore Contact & Hours
The Gardner Campus bookstore is closed due to COVID-19.