Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Massachusetts Health Officers Association Official Roster of Boards of Health
- Massachusetts Emergency Management Agency – Flood Information Line: 1-800-293-4031 (7am-7pm) Provides citizens information and assistance regarding flooding.
- Massachusetts Division of Insurance – Consumer Hotline: 617-521-7777
For consumer questions about flooding and homeowners insurance.
- Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection – MassDEP Emergency Response
1-888-304-1133 Call if you suspect contamination from oil or hazardous materials.
- Crisis counseling and mental health needs 1-866-237-8274
- American Red Cross 1-866-438-4636
- SmartTraveler – *1 or 617-374-1234 Real-time, route-specific traffic reports
- Federal Emergency Management Agency
- Massachusetts Office of Consumer Affairs Consumer Hotline: 1-888-283-3757
- Massachusetts Executive Office of Health and Human Services
- Massachusetts Department of Public Health
- Massachusetts Department of Agricultural Resources