BankMobile Disbursements (formerly Higher One) has partnered with Mount Wachusett Community College to deliver refunds.
If you are a new student to Mount Wachusett Community College, look for your Refund Selection Kit from BankMobile. It will arrive in a bright green envelope.
Once it arrives, you’ll simply use your personal code inside to let us know how you’d like to receive your refund.
BankMobile is committed to:
- Providing students with clear choices
- Keeping student data secure
- Allowing students to change refund preferences at any time
- Offering great customer service
What are my options for receiving all student refunds including financial aid refunds?
Your options include:
- Electronic deposit to a bank account
- Electronic deposit to a BankMobile Vibe Account
- Paper check delivered by USPS
How will I know when my refund is available?
You will receive an email when your refund is available.
Can I have my refund deposited to another bank account?
Yes, you can.
Can I select a paper check instead?
You may choose to have a paper check sent to you via regular mail. However, a paper check may take up to 5–7 days from the day the college releases the funds.