Mount Wachusett Community College is pleased to assist our employers in meeting their employment needs, be it for full-time, part-time or temporary positions. Employers may draw from a talented pool of students pursuing Certificates and Associate Degrees, as well as students attending the college to update their current skills.
Employers choosing to take part in our college recruiting programs are asked to meet the following minimum guidelines:
- Provide us with a written statement/advertisement of their opportunities via email outlining specifics of the job. (See Post a Job )
- Rate of pay for all paid positions must meet the Massachusetts State minimum wage guidelines or the minimum wage guidelines for the state of hire.
- Compensation structure of paid positions must be disclosed in full.
- All employers and third party organizations choosing to utilize the career services offered by Mount Wachusett Community College must comply with EEOC guidelines.
- Cooperative Education/Internship positions must comply with the Federal FLSA.
Please refer to your area of interest on the menu at left.
Are you a former student or graduate who is now in the position to hire students? Consider advertising on the MWCC job posting site, a free service to our participating employers! Or perhaps join us for Employer of the Day and reserve a table in a high traffic hallway to recruit students from 10AM–1PM on Mondays through Thursdays. Each spring, the college hosts its annual Job Fair. Students enjoy talking with our alumni and learning how they made the transition from the classroom to the work world. There are many ways to get involved!