Discover the many benefits available to Mount Wachusett Community College employees. The list below represents just a few of the perks we offer to faculty and staff. If you would like further information please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Art Department Sponsored Events
- Student art exhibitions
- East Wing Gallery Receptions
Follett Campus Bookstore
Dining at MWCC
Extensive menu of hot, cold and/or healthy food selections. Dine in the South Café, the North Café, or the faculty lounge.
- Community Leadership Council
- Diversity Committee
- Partnership for Latino Success
- Minority Coalition
- Special events such as New Employee Orientation, Support Staff Appreciation Luncheon and Employee Service Awards.
- Professional Development Workshops
- Wellness Workshops
- Personal Enrichment Classes
- Deliberative Dialogue Forums
- Diversity events
Mount Fitness on the grounds of MWCC
Substantial employee membership discounts. Full selection of cardio equipment, gymnasium, nursery, racquetball, pool, weight room, group fitness classes, tanning, massage and personal training is available.
Visit the Library Website
The College’s library consists of a cutting-edge facility for research, teaching and learning by centralizing academic support services. It provides traditional and electronic resources, including:
- 80 subject-specific Academic databases
- Collection of approximately 40,000 volumes
- Interlibrary Loan services
- Access to professional periodicals
- Digital resources including Films on Demand and E-Books
Individual payroll information can now be accessed via a secure online application.