The College accepts payment for tuition and fees by check, money order, Discover, Visa, AMEX, and MasterCard. A monthly payment plan is also administered by Nelnet. Financial aid, scholarships, waivers and third-party payments are also means available to satisfy payment of the applicable tuition and fees.
Payment of all charges is due in full by the due date specified on the student bill. Students whose accounts have not been paid in full, or otherwise cleared through commitments by other sources will be subject to cancellation of class enrollment. Students will not be allowed to re-enroll without proper payment.
Monthly Payment Options
The MWCC interest-free monthly payment plan, administered through Nelnet Business Solutions (NBS) eCashier, provides an easy way to pay for college tuition and fees. By using this plan, you have web access to your account and can establish 2 to 6 easy payments, depending on date of enrollment. This plan is open to both part-time and full-time students. The enrollment fee is $30. Payment can be made using a credit card or automatic bank payments.
Please note: If you make any changes to your schedule after you sign up for the payment plan, the plan will not be adjusted automatically. Please call Student Accounts at 978-630-9169 and we will be happy to make any adjustments.
Students may use Discover, Visa, AMEX, and MasterCard to pay their tuition and fees. If using a credit card, log into your iConnect account. Click on the “Pay My Bill” tab and then choose “Make a Payment”.
Checks or Cash
Bring cash payments to the Student Accounts office on the Gardner Campus or the main office in Leominster or Devens. Make checks and money orders payable to Mount Wachusett Community College.
If you are mailing a payment please send it to the following address:
Attn: Student Accounts
444 Green St
Gardner, MA 01440
Students may enroll in a monthly payment plan administered by Nelnet. A modest enrollment fee is charged but there is no interest charge.
- Interest-free monthly payment plan (managed by Nelnet Business Solutions)
- No interest charges
- No late fees
- 24/7 web access
- 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6 easy payments
- ACH and credit cards accepted
- A low $30 enrollment fee
Occasionally a student’s employer or outside agency will satisfy all or part of their obligation to the college. Under these circumstances, authorization from the company or agency is required in order to stop cancelation of classes for non-payment. Please contact MWCC Student Financial Services at 978-630-9169 with any questions or to submit proper documentation. Students may be required to pay for the course in order to continue if all requirements are not met.
Waivers, Scholarships and Financial Aid
Tuition waivers (for example: senior citizen tuition waivers, veterans waivers, and state-contract driven employee benefits) are required to be submitted to MWCC Student Financial Services prior to start of classes. Students without documentation may have their classes canceled for non-payment.
Tuition Waivers (e.g. senior citizen tuition waivers, veterans waivers, and state-contract driven employee benefits)
- Must be submitted to the Student Accounts Office by payment due date
- Students without documentation may have their classes canceled for non-payment
How to Pay
Nelnet Business Solutions (NBS) Interest-Free Monthly Payment Plan
To help you meet your educational expenses, Mount Wachusett Community College has partnered with Nelnet Business Solutions/FACTS to offer a convenient payment plan. This is not a loan program. You have no debt, there are no interest or finance charges assessed, and there is no credit check. The cost to budget your interest-free monthly payment plan is a $30 per semester nonrefundable enrollment fee.
Please Note: If you make any changes to your schedule after you sign up for the payment plan, the plan will not be adjusted automatically. Please call Student Accounts at 978-630-9386 and they will be happy to make any adjustments to your FACTS Nelnet Payment Plan on the FACTS website.
Learn more about automatic payment plans and schedules link: http://mycollegepaymentplan.com/mwcc
To Enroll Please Follow These Instructions:
- Login to iConnect
- Click on Pay My Bill
- Click on Join the Payment Plan
- Select Term, Submit and follow the instructions
You May Budget Your Tuition and Fees In The Following Ways:
- Automatic Bank Payment (ACH) – ACH payments are those payments you have authorized FACTS to process directly with your financial institution. It is simply a bank-to-bank transfer of funds that you have pre-approved for your expenses at Mount Wachusett Community College. Payments may be made from either your checking or savings account. Payments are processed on the 5th of each month and will continue until the balance is paid in full.
- Credit Card Option – Paying with your credit card gives you the option of taking advantage of any bonus programs that may be offered by your credit card company. Your monthly payment will be automatically charged to the credit card you designate. Payments will be charged on the 5th of each month until the balance is paid in full.
Convenient Online Enrollment
Be sure to have the following information:
- Eight-digit student ID number as assigned by Mount Wachusett Community College.
- The name, address, and e-mail address of the person responsible for making the payments.
- To protect your privacy, you will need to create your own unique NBS Access Code. Please be sure it is something you can easily remember.
- Account information for the person responsible for payment.
If paying by automatic bank payments, you will need the bank name, telephone number, account number, and the bank routing number. Most of this information is located on your check.
If paying by credit card, you will need the credit card number and expiration date.
Call Nelnet Business Solutions (NBS) at 800-609-8056 to make any changes to your address, phone, or banking information. If you have questions regarding your NBS agreement, please contact NBS directly or view your agreement online through My NBS Account. To access My NBS Account, follow the instructions located on the NBS Confirmation Notification or e-mail. If you have questions regarding your financial aid award or tuition balance, please call the Mount Wachusett Community College Student Accounts Office at 978-630-9386.
Information on Returned Payments
Should an automatic bank payment or credit card payment be returned, a $25 NBS Returned Payment Fee will be automatically assessed to your account. You will be notified by NBS of the returned payment via mail or e-mail.