Mount Wachusett Community College Department of Workforce Development invites you to join us as we celebrate Manufacturing Month with our legislative delegation and industry partners at our Devens campus Monday, October 4th.
Creating additional pathways to Advanced Manufacturing careers is vitally important to our region and our students. We are grateful for the support from Senator John Cronin in securing critical funding in the FY22 Massachusetts budget for Advanced Manufacturing and for the support of the entire legislative delegation.
Join MWCC President Jim Vander Hooven and some of our industry partners as we welcome Senator John Cronin and our legislative delegation for demonstrations and an overview of the MWCC advanced manufacturing program efforts to date and plans for the future.
10:00 – 10:30 a.m. Speakers and Q&A will be broadcast on this page.
- MWCC President, Jim Vander Hooven
- Senator John Cronin
- Tina Boyer, Human Resources Manager at Bio-Techne
- Paula Butler, Senior Human Resources Generalist at Jabil
Celebrate Advanced Manufacturing Month with MWCC & Senator John Cronin from Mt Wachusett Community College on Vimeo.
- Foundational Manufacturing Training: MWCC Manufacturing Staff
- CNC Machining Collaboration with the Leominster Center for Technical Education Innovation with Steve McNamara, Machine Technology Instructor
- Quality Training and Remote Learning with ToolingU / SolidWorks with Farhana Proma, Instructor of Advanced Manufacturing, MWCC
- Automation Cell and Fanuc Robotics with Jenn Stephens, Automation and Robotics Instructor
Note: There is limited capacity for physical attendance at this venue, in-person attendance was by invitation only. This page will offer a live video of the event in progress on October 4, 2021.