Nelnet Business Solutions (NBS) Interest-Free Monthly Payment Plan
To help you meet your educational expenses, Mount Wachusett Community College has partnered with Nelnet Business Solutions/FACTS to offer a convenient payment plan. This is not a loan program. You have no debt, there are no interest or finance charges assessed, and there is no credit check. The cost to budget your interest-free monthly payment plan is a $30 per semester nonrefundable enrollment fee.
Please Note: If you make any changes to your schedule after you sign up for the payment plan, the plan will not be adjusted automatically. Please call Student Accounts at 978-630-9386 and they will be happy to make any adjustments to your FACTS Nelnet Payment Plan on the FACTS website.
To Enroll Please Follow These Instructions:
- Login to iConnect
- Click on How to Pay My Bill (top navigation bar)
- Click on Join the Payment Plan (fall and spring semesters only)
- Select Term, Submit and follow the instructions
You May Budget Your Tuition and Fees In The Following Ways:
A. Automatic Bank Payment (ACH) – ACH payments are those payments you have authorized FACTS to process directly with your financial institution. It is simply a bank-to-bank transfer of funds that you have pre-approved for your expenses at Mount Wachusett Community College. Payments may be made from either your checking or savings account. Payments are processed on the 5th of each month and will continue until the balance is paid in full.
B. Credit Card Option – Paying with your credit card gives you the option of taking advantage of any bonus programs that may be offered by your credit card company. Your monthly payment will be automatically charged to the credit card you designate. Payments will be charged on the 5th of each month until the balance is paid in full.
Convenient Online Enrollment
Be sure to have the following information:
- Eight-digit student ID number as assigned by Mount Wachusett Community College.
- The name, address, and e-mail address of the person responsible for making the payments.
- To protect your privacy, you will need to create your own unique NBS Access Code. Please be sure it is something you can easily remember.
- Account information for the person responsible for payment.
- If paying by automatic bank payments, you will need the bank name, telephone number, account number, and the bank routing number. Most of this information is located on your check.
- If paying by credit card, you will need the credit card number and expiration date.
Call Nelnet Business Solutions (NBS) at 800-609-8056 to make any changes to your address, phone, or banking information. If you have questions regarding your NBS agreement, please contact NBS directly or view your agreement online through My NBS Account. To access My NBS Account, follow the instructions located on the NBS Confirmation Notification or e-mail. If you have questions regarding your financial aid award or tuition balance, please call the Mount Wachusett Community College Student Accounts Office at 978-630-9386.
Information on Returned Payments
Should an automatic bank payment or credit card payment be returned, a $25 NBS Returned Payment Fee will be automatically assessed to your account. You will be notified by NBS of the returned payment via mail or e-mail.