In the case of withdrawal, an official withdrawal form must be completed. It is the student’s responsibility to officially withdraw from a course. Non-attendance does not constitute an official withdrawal.
Refund Dates and Percentage
Winter Intersession 2021
|up to 1/4||100%|
|up to 1/5||50%|
|Spring 2021 Full Semester|
|up to 1/26||100%|
|up to 2/2||50%|
Spring 2021 Cycle 1
Spring 2021 Cycle 2
|up to 1/26||100%||up to 3/29||100%|
|up to 2/2||50%||up to 4/5||50%|
|after 2/2||0%||after 4/5||0%|
Summer 2021 Full Semester
|up to 6/1||100%|
|up to 6/7||50%|
Summer 2021 Cycle 1
|Summer 2021 Cycle 2|
|up to 6/1||100%||up to 7/16||100%|
|up to 6/7||50%||up to 7/23||50%|
|after 6/7||0%||after 7/23||0%|
The college refund policy is as follows (this policy is subject to change without notice):
- Application fee is nonrefundable
- Tuition and other fees will be refunded as follows:
- prior to classes starting 100%
- through the first week of classes 100%
- during the second week of classes 50%
- after the second week of classes 0 percent
- if a class is canceled by the college, all tuition and fees will be refunded
- Prior to the start of each semester, the student accounts office will publish and make available the exact dates that define the first through the third week of classes applicable to this refund policy.
- Student financial assistance recipients will have their refunds calculated according to applicable federal regulations for sessions of eight weeks or less (including all summer courses), each class will be considered to be one week for the refund calculation above weekend courses, intersession courses, modular courses, distance learning courses (excluding web courses), telecourses, cooperative education, and other non-standard length courses have a special refund policy. Please contact the records office for further information.
BankMobile Disbursements has partnered with Mount Wachusett Community College to deliver refunds. For more information about BankMobile, visit this link.