MWCC Welcomes Guest Students Who Are:
- Students at another college/university who want to take a class or two at MWCC then transfer the credit back
- Required to show successful completion of prerequisite courses via transcript(s)
- Not seeking financial aid
- Not declaring a major at MWCC
Guest Students Must:
- Apply to MWCC (SMART Start not needed)
- Obtain a transcript from your current college/university
NOTE: Transcript(s) will need to demonstrate successful completion of pre-requisite courses at your current college/university. For example, if you wanted to register for ENG 102 and transfer it back to your current college/university, your transcript needs to show successful completion of ENG 101 (or its equivalent).
- Set up your MWCC iConnect and email accounts (instructions below)
- Make an appointment to meet one-on-one with an advisor – bring your transcript(s) with you!
NOTE: If you are unable to come to campus, first make sure your MWCC iConnect and email accounts are set up, then call or email Admissions (978-630-9110 or email@example.com) OR Advising (978-630-9109 or firstname.lastname@example.org).
Activate Your iConnect Account
Use iConnect to access online course content, check and pay your bill, check your schedule and find your books.
- Go to iConnect
- Click “Activate Your Account”
- Fill in the form and submit (write down your username and password)
- Learn how to use iConnect
Activate Your MWCC Email Account
Your MWCC email account is your official means of communication with MWCC and you should check it daily.
- Log into iConnect
- Click the Gmail icon under “My Apps”
- Enter the captcha code and submit
- Your email will be [your iConnect username]@mwcc.edu (e.g. if your username is “tjones” your email will be email@example.com)
Make Payment Arrangements
- You can pay in full or via a payment plan
- Payment can be made in person (cash, check or credit card) at the Student Accounts Office or online through iConnect (Choose Pay My Bill)
- Guest Students are not eligible for Financial Aid
Review the Academic Calendar
- Find it on our website or iConnect (right hand side)
- Review important dates and their definitions such as the end of the Add/Drop period and last date to withdraw from a class
Other Helpful Information:
- Access WebConnect: Use WebConnect to access your records, schedule, grades, bill, payment history and your unofficial transcript
- Access Blackboard: Blackboard is MWCC’s online learning management program (similar to Moodle) and is utilized differently by each professor. Talk with them about their expectations.
- Log into iConnect
- Click the Blackboard icon under “My Apps”
- Request Your Official Transcript