MWCC’s Bachelor’s Completion Collaboration Programs allow you to:
(Formerly called 3+1 agreements)
- Earn your associate degree at MWCC
- Take additional courses as outlined in the agreement of your choice at MWCC (at MWCC prices!)
- Transfer all of your coursework to your choice of one of our partner* Bachelor’s Completion Collaboration Programs
*These four-year colleges/universities have carefully looked at MWCC’s academic programs and determined how MWCC courses best fit into their programs. You will be advised to register for specific courses in order to complete the requirements for Bachelor’s Completion Collaboration Programs.
For more information about these programs, please contact the Advising Center and request an appointment with a transfer advisor.
Traditional transfer agreements:
- Complete your Associate Degree at MWCC
- Transfer all of your credits to the receiving institution
An example of some agreements are in areas such as Fire Science, Radiologic Technology, and Physical Therapist Assisting. While MWCC has partnered with select colleges/universities to create seamless transfer for students via agreements, public and private universities, colleges, community colleges, or academies value transfer students from MWCC and will work with you to determine your program, admission criteria and transfer coursework eligibility.