IMPORTANT COVID-19 ANNOUNCEMENT
Theatre at the Mount has made the difficult decision to cancel the 2020 TAMY AWARDS due to the ongoing crisis with COVID-19. Of the 24 schools entered in this year’s TAMYS, only 10 were actually able to perform for our judges. We are heartbroken that so many of the thousands of students who participate in the TAMYS will not have the opportunity to show off their hard work.
We look forward to next year when we can once again celebrate the extraordinary world of musical theatre together at the 2021 TAMY Awards.
Local high schools are invited to participate in this year’s TAMY Awards,
celebrating excellence in High School Musical Theatre!
Theatre at the Mount is pleased to present the thirteenth annual High School Musical Theatre Awards (The TAMYS) recognizing exceptional accomplishments in the production and performance of musical theatre in area high schools. This program publicly acknowledges the outstanding effort our schools make to strive for excellence in the performing arts. It is also designed to develop a creative and dynamic relationship between the schools and Theatre at the Mount.
The TAMY Award program recognizes the extraordinary amount of work, creativity, and devotion that faculty and students pour into their high school theatrical productions. We intend to celebrate the entire art of musical theatre: casts and crews, directors and designers and the great musical theatre works that inspire such devotion.
Past TAMY Award Winners
- 2006–2007 TAMY Award Winners
- 2007–2008 TAMY Award Winners
- 2008–2009 TAMY Award Winners
- 2009–2010 TAMY Award Winners
- 2010–2011 TAMY Award Winners
- 2011–2012 TAMY Award Winners
- 2012–2013 TAMY Award Winners
- 2013–2014 TAMY Award Winners
- 2014–2015 TAMY Awards Winners
- 2015–2016 TAMY Awards Winners
- 2016–2017 TAMY Award Winners
- 2017 – 2018 TAMY AWARD WINNERS
- 2018 – 2019 TAMY AWARD WINNERS
For more information contact Gail Steele