In-House & Accommodated Testing Services
For proctored and accommodated testing, please submit a request form.
- Submit one request form per student, per test. It is available in several formats.
- Exam materials may be delivered in-person to Testing Services (RM 128C), attached to the Web form, or sent by email to email@example.com
- Testing Services must have both the request form and test from the instructor before the student arrives
- Students testing with accommodations must schedule an appointment. Students will only be able to schedule if Testing Services has received a request from their instructor. The Instructor must submit the test at least 5 hours ahead of the appointment. Tests that require conversion to audio format require 2 business days ahead of the appointment. See more information below.
- Students are required to show photo ID to test
Testing Accommodation policies may be found on the Testing with Accommodations page.