Jump Start Your Career
Does this sound familiar?
- You’ve heard you could make over $60,000/year (about $30/hour)
- You know certified auto technicians are in high demand, especially in our local area
- You’ve always wanted to learn how to fix your own car
- You love cars and want to get your hands on an engine
- Successful graduates who were able to get good jobs within 10 miles of their homes
- A 6-bay garage for hands-on, individualized learning
- A program certified by NATEF (National Automotive Technicians Education Foundation)
- Real-world training that emphasizes time management, organization, and customer service skills as well as mechanics
- A true college experience with classes on our Gardner campus as well as at our Fitchburg garage
The Automotive Technology program has National Certification at the MLR (maintenance and light repair) level in the areas of brakes, electrical/electronic systems, engine performance, engine repair, automatic transmissions and transaxles, manual drive train and axles, heating and air conditioning and suspension and steering from the National Automotive Technicians Education Foundation (NATEF), in accordance with standards developed and recognized by the National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence (ASE).