Company: Ascend Wellness Holdings (AWH)
Location: Athol, Massachusetts
Hours: First Shift
Pay Rate: Beginning at $15.00 per hour
AWH is a vertically integrated cannabis cultivator, processor and dispensary operator with assets in Illinois, Massachusetts Michigan and Ohio. We seek to foster a robust and inclusive cannabis organization through providing a premium, unmatched customer-focused retail experience and producing quality and mindfully created cannabis products. Our goal is to build a world class team that will continue our mission of helping to shape the future of cannabis and bettering our customers life with cannabis. How will we achieve this? By offering unrivaled quality, consistency and meticulously curated products that satisfy our customers unique, individual needs.
When it comes to customer service experience, our dispensaries will set a new standard of excellence, emphasizing health and wellness. As a team that is committed to our values, our people and our communities; we are looking for people who are inspired by our vision and stay dedicated to our mission as we scale continuously.
Our people are our greatest asset. Our teams are comprised of a group of skilled and passionate professionals and partners from a diverse range of fields. We believe in not only building a diverse team but creating a space where ALL feel welcome and training our leaders to not only be inclusive themselves but to inspire their teams to be the same. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, age or disability. We believe in providing competitive compensation, quality benefits and a work environment that fosters creativity, hard work and leverage every one of our employees’ unique skills while giving them what it takes to advance those said skills and learn new ones. We sweat the details to ensure our teams are confident and excited to provide best in class service to our customers and communities we serve.
The Cultivation Technician 1 is a team member in the cultivation process. This role involves planting and maintaining clones, seeds and any other method that management requires. The role also includes such tasks as pruning, monitoring for insects and disease and any tasks that are directly related to the planting and growth process of the cannabis plant. This position reports to the Cultivation Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with all operations surrounding the cultivation department
- Responsible for executing assigned tasks, projects, and expectations set forth by leadership staff
- Responsible for completing any work assigned to them during their scheduled shift
- Maintain the health of plants in adherence to the SOP’s
- Assist in completing other secondary cultivation tasks at the direction of the cultivation lead
- Maintain a clean safe environment inside the cultivation area
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and respond to changing deadlines and prioritize
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and take initiative
Requirements and Qualifications
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must pass any and all required background checks
- Must be and remain compliant with any and all regulatory requirements for working in the cannabis industry
- Must obtain and retain a Registered Agent Card issued by the MA Cannabis Control Commission
- Must have excellent organization and time management skills
- Must be focused and pay close attention to detail
- Must be able to internalize training and follow instructions consistently
- Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively
- Must be able to work effectively as part of a team and grow with the company.
To apply, please visit: https://boards.greenhouse.io/awholdings/jobs/4360544003